Re: [teacherartexchange] Computer lessons for Elementary

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 06:07:46 PDT

I haven't ever done this one on the computer, but my 4th grade students have
done this for years. It is really hard to get them to cross over and choose
to be "wanted" for something positive (they all seem to want to be bank
robbers and theives), but once they "get it" they love this project. I
always enjoy learning exactly what my students are proud of in themselves,
AND they make an awesome display. :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids