Re: [teacherartexchange] germs and sponges

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 05:49:11 PDT

Baby wipes are good but they are expensive. My sponges are extremely funky, but then I get concerned about using too many paper towels to clean up.

jean1@dejazzd.com wrote:CNN has had some awful reporting lately on germs in the work place. And
I'm sure my elementary classroom would break the testing machines!

I supply small sponges to my kiddies, one or two for a table of 4. They use
them to wipe up glue spots or paint spots from the tables, and to wipe up
that dab of glue when it gets on their hands. But I'm starting to reconsider
this practice in the light of the news. What's your opinion on this? What is a
better solution?

Jeannie in PA, k - 5

Jayna