[teacherartexchange] University of Michigan Museum of Art - Asian Exhibit (link)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:19:02 PDT

My apologies to Digest users....

Apparently my post about the Asian Art Exhibit came out in "gobbly
gook" code in the digest.... I copied and pasted the text from an
email I received on my Yahoo account (which I no longer have)

Digest users who want to read about the exhibit can find it on the
Museum Web site:

http://www.umma.umich.edu/
Paisley and Peacocks: Woven and Embroidered Textiles from
Kashmir and the Punjab
June 25, 2005–October 16, 2005
http://www.umma.umich.edu/view/coming-soon.html

I hope others were able to read it OK... I checked on the Yahoo group
site and it came out OK there.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Note for Digest users: When you reply to the digest, please clip the
remaining digest and only include a short snippet from the post you
are responding to.