Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] My Taos Friends Watercolors

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 13:08:52 PDT

Thank you for sharing. Looks like a wonderful experience. Linda in OK

Here are two pages I created this morning with over 30 plus pics of
paintings my friends at the Adams State Watercolor Workshop created last
week. Everyone was in awe when viewing the hundreds of watercolors painting
in such a short time. Our theme was the Passion of Color. It's obvious each
of us had a unique view even when seeing the same things.
My own Taos paintings are posted on:
                        Enjoy, Woody

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.