Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] My Taos Friends Watercolors

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 11:04:37 PDT

Here are two pages I created this morning with over 30 plus
pics of paintings my friends at the Adams State Watercolor
Workshop created last week. Everyone was in awe when viewing
the hundreds of watercolors painting in such a short time.
Our theme was the Passion of Color. It's obvious each of us
had a unique view even when seeing the same things.
My own Taos paintings are posted on:
                        Enjoy, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons