Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Latin American Figurative Sculpture - Web site

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 07:27:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

High School sculpture teachers will be interested in viewing work from
this Latin American Sculptor, Francisco Z˙˝iga (1912-1998) :

Born in Costa Rica - most work done in Mexico.

Figures are expressive and somewhat abstract. Since there are nudes on
the site, I will link it as "for mature students". A link will be
added on Incredible Art Department Art Styles page.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to