[teacherartexchange] New Paintings

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 17:10:35 PDT

Another successful watercolor workshop under my belt.
I'm back from Taos and the Adams State Watercolor
Workshop at the Sagebrush Inn. The owner Louise was right,
the fantastic food was calorie free because I did not
gain even a pound this week. Soon I'll publish a few
web pages with paintings by several of the other workshop
artists. But for now, I did get my new paintings up on
the web:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/WoodyTaos05.html
I consider it a very successful week when I produce
at least three paintings that I'm happy with. I also
shot pics of my watercolors as they developed.
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/NewPaintings.4.05.html
and also
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/PoppiesAndDucks.html
This June workshop is always a shot in the arm for my
painting. But, this year I will have to take a break for
a few weeks as those fantastic triplet grandkids are coming
for a visit to Albuquerque.
I hope the summer is treating you well.
                                Woody

--