Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] (USA) National Visual Art Standards - copy and paste charts for you

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 10:24:56 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time.... Here are some
copy and paste Visual Art Standards charts to include in your lesson
K-4 (Elementary)
5-8 (Middle School)
9-12 (High School)

I got the information from Kennedy ArtsEdge.

I am not linking these charts but will load them to the Yahoo list
sites. Save them now if you want them. I won't leave them on IAD

I will be including a chart on each NEW lesson that is submitted to
Incredible Art Department. Those of you using old lessons, submit to
me what standards you addressed and I will add that to the lessons.

In looking at these, it is apparent to me that TAB Choice addresses
many of these MORE than traditional teacher directed lessons. Some
have questioned whether or not TAB Choice is standards' focused. I
assure you, all of the teachers I "met" are very much in tune with the
National Standards.

Jeryl Hollingsworth has a chart she uses. She stars the standards
addressed each day. There are many ways you can use the chart.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to