[teacherartexchange] Online MA in Art Education

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 13:00:34 PDT

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who sent me e-mails about the Texas Woman's University Online
Graduate program in Art Education. I am thrilled at the interest in our
program. There has been such a large, unexpected response to the mention of
our program in a recent post, that I am not in a position to respond thoroughly
and quickly to everyone like I would want.

In the meantime, I will post some general information about our program on the
List soon and if you would like to contact me individually with questions, etc.
that would be great.

Please have patience with me. :-) This is a new program and I will get back to
everyone as soon as I can.

Warmly,

Diane

--