[teacherartexchange] Web Page for Beginning Teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 11:44:06 PDT

Greetings "Newbies" (and Veteran Teachers),

I am browsing Sheree Rensel's site. She has redone it since I last visited.
Here is the link for New Teachers:
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/beginning.html
Lots of resources and tips - good summer reading for you.

This is linked from:
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/ep.html

Here is the link to her personal art site:
http://www.wizzlewolf.com/index.html

Veteran Getty folks will remember "Wizzlewolf".

I'll get my links to her site updated.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--