[teacherartexchange] National Book Arts Exhibit - Call for entries

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 10:18:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Some of you might be interested in entering this National Exhibit:

Book + Art = ?
National Call for Entries

Core New Art Space invites all artists residing in the USA to
participate in its National Juried Exhibition "Book + Art = ?".
Accepted artwork will be exhibited in the Annex at Core New Art Space,
900 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, Colorado from Sept. 15 to Oct. 1, 2005.

Accepted works will also be displayed on the Core New Art Space website
in an online exhibition for one year beginning September 15th, 2005,
which will include links to accepted artists' web sites. There will be
cash awards based on the number of entries.
Core New Art Space is a non-profit cooperative fine art gallery located
in the thriving Santa Fe Arts District in Downtown Denver, and run by
artist members. Part of our mission is to showcase new and varied work
in open entry shows throughout the year.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Postmark Entry Deadline: July 21, 2005
Show Dates: Sept. 15-Oct. 1, 2005
Online Exhibit: Sept. 15, 2005-Sept. 15, 2006

Download Application & Prospectus here:
http://www.corenewartspace.com/shows/bookarts/default.asp

Our last National Book show was in 2003 and is archived at:

http://www.corenewartspace.com/shows/nationalWorks/default.asp

Thank you for your consideration and help forwarding this information.
Core New Art Space

Pass this info on to book artists you know.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/