[teacherartexchange] The US King Tut Exhibit Tour and miscellaneous info :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 04:16:07 PDT

Hi All, Here are some links about King Tut and the Tut Tour. I am so excited it is coming to Phila. in 2007!!!!!

king tut .org .... too much :) LOL but ... Great Educational info !!
http://www.kingtut.org/

Where the tour will be ...
 http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/tutexhibit.htm

LA museum
http://www.lacma.org/

National Geographic article on the tour...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/12/1201_041201_king_tut.html

and now for something completely different.... King Tut (Steve Martin Style )
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=3813

And where there is Art ... there is controversy !!!!
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/4581445/detail.html?rss=la&psp=news

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)