Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] The US King Tut Exhibit Tour and miscellaneous info :)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 04:16:07 PDT

Hi All, Here are some links about King Tut and the Tut Tour. I am so excited it is coming to Phila. in 2007!!!!!

king tut .org .... too much :) LOL but ... Great Educational info !!

Where the tour will be ...

LA museum

National Geographic article on the tour...

and now for something completely different.... King Tut (Steve Martin Style )

And where there is Art ... there is controversy !!!!

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

To unsubscribe go to