[teacherartexchange] missing book on museums

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 04:09:42 PDT

I used to have a great book, but I have lost it and its title and
author as well. The book was by a photographer who shot only b/w images
of people interacting with art in museums. Touching art, studying it,
relating to it. The photos were poignant, sometimes humorous, very
human. They were personally meaningful to me because of being an art
educator. So much of what we do as educators has to do with peoples'
relationship to art forms in these types of ways. Anyway, does anyone
recognize this description or the photographer? Thanks so much...I hope
to buy another copy.
Beth