[teacherartexchange] New Lessons added to Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 13:53:11 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

There has been a new page added to help you find what lessons are new:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/NEWLESSONS.html
This is easy to find from the lesson plan page (link in left table).

The newest lessons are Pop Art Posters by Caroline Loomis (this has
been added onto Alix Peshett's lesson as it is similar) - and
Stephanie Corder's Cool Hands/Warm Hearts (which was added to the
Hands ideas page).

I will try to remember to add all new lessons to this page and to the
lesson launch pages.

Continue to send me lessons to share. I get them out to the lesson
sharing groups right away. I no longer link every single lesson that
comes in. All new lessons for this site must include lesson objectives
and sample of student work. I would like for you to include national
standards addressed and an assessment tool.

Art Education and ArtsEducators can also share lessons on the list
web sites - in the Files section. For Getty list members, I will use
the File for Sharing folder on Incredible Art Department but will only
leave the files up for a few days.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department