Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Distance Learning

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 11:52:44 PDT

Hi Michael,

I have not taught a distance learning art class, but I teach graduate classes in
art education online. In fact, our entire MA in Art Education can be taken
online if desired. I would be glad to share my experiences with you and
others. Do you have specific questions?

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education
Texas Woman's University
Denton, TX  76204
Quoting "M.Austin" <>:
> Has anyone here taken or taught a distance learning art course? In addition
> to my current classes I will have the equipment set up in my classroom to
> teach another school. The postive is that I get all kinds of cool electronic
> toys, but the negative is that while I can get all the technical training on
> teaching this new set-up I have art specific questions that I would like to
> discuss with another art educator who had done this. You can e-mail me via
> this list if this is a topic others would like to discuss, or privately.
> ~Michal
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to
To unsubscribe go to