[teacherartexchange] Distance Learning

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 11:48:00 PDT

Has anyone here taken or taught a distance learning art course? In addition to my current classes I will have the equipment set up in my classroom to teach another school. The postive is that I get all kinds of cool electronic toys, but the negative is that while I can get all the technical training on teaching this new set-up I have art specific questions that I would like to discuss with another art educator who had done this. You can e-mail me via this list if this is a topic others would like to discuss, or privately.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com