[teacherartexchange] lessons about celebrations

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 12:01:38 PDT

Dear Group:

One of the upcoming themes of SchoolArts next year will be Celebrations and
I'm hoping some of you might write about any lessons you have done that
involve that theme, especially if you have focused on artist birthdays or
similar celebrations. You can email me off the list if you have any
questions or possibilities for me.

Thanks,

Nancy
nwalkup@netzero.net