RE: [teacherartexchange] Computer arts

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 11:50:14 PDT

Also, a friend just pointed out this website to me,
which is cute, and you can 'draw on' simple animations
into a paint-like program:

http://www.zefrank.com/dtoy2/index.html

--- "Duffey, Patrick G."
<DuffeyP@Peninsula.wednet.edu> wrote:

> Check out Animation Master by Hash Software....it
> might a little much
> for K-4, but would be great for 5-8.

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne