RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 05, 2005

---------

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 09:40:50 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Duffey, Patrick G. [mailto:DuffeyP@Peninsula.wednet.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:34 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 05,
2005

Hello Debra,

I got your materials yesterday and looked at the video. The audio is
very difficult to understand because of the extraneous noise throughout
the entire tape. The material seems to be relevant, but the sound is
very bad. Has anyone else complained? It's really bad. Could I get a
different one?

Patrick Duffey
Gig Harbor, WA