[teacherartexchange] a suit of armor?

---------

From: peggi agosti-brewton (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 07:18:19 PDT

Hi Folks - I've a couple of ideas for fabricating a suit of armor that
can actually be worn, but it's occurred to me that maybe one of you has
done this already? Has anyone made a suit of armor out of something
besides cardboard and/or aluminum foil; and are willing to share your
findings? I would really appreciate any suggestions. You can email me
offlist or on, Thanks!

Peggi B