Re: [teacherartexchange] murals

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 11:35:23 PDT

Hi Leah,
    Great idea! Have fun!!! Here is a good reference book for you:
"Henri Rousseau" by Doreen Ehrlich
Published in 1995 by Brompton Books Corp/Smithmark Publishers Inc, NY
ISBN 0-8317-7166-6
I got it at the bargain bin at Borders' in 1997. Very nice book, lots of
large colored reproductions and a biography of the artist and his times.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired

. My current plan is to do a Rousseau type jungle