RE: [teacherartexchange] murals

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 10:08:04 PDT

Hi Leah,
I love your mural idea. It would be cool if you could somehow plant some
vines afterward that could curl in and through the top of the fence and
maybe hang down in some areas-wouldn't want to obscure the artwork but it
would add some cool 3D and increase the jungle effect. Maybe someone who
dabbles in horticulture has a vine type for you??
Cindy