[teacherartexchange] IA update

---------

From: Tammy Willis (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 05:16:35 PDT

All of you were so helpful with your suggestions for dealing with my non
helpful IA, thank you. I have almost made it through the whole year with
her. I have heard enough about how she can't learn anything in art. So many
times she is asked to do one thing and just does it the way she wants. I
have been told by my principal that she will not be placed in art for next
year. I am very happy about that. I just hope my administration sticks to
what they say; they have a habit of saying things and never following
through.

Thanks again,
Tammy