Re: [teacherartexchange] New room no sink

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 12:44:43 PDT

I'm amazed that the health department would allow it.
At my middle school they added science classes by
having portable sinks on wheels. A poor solution
but better than 5 gal buckets. For reasons of
sanitation kids need to wash their hands.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net