Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] New room no sink

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 12:44:43 PDT

I'm amazed that the health department would allow it.
At my middle school they added science classes by
having portable sinks on wheels. A poor solution
but better than 5 gal buckets. For reasons of
sanitation kids need to wash their hands.

Y.R. Brown wrote:
> Dear list members:
> Do you have a tip for working in a room without a
> sink. I have to teach high school level graphic
> design and art foundations. I could limited the media
> to non-aqueous materials, but I'd like to do some
> relief and/or monoprinting too. Please advise. Thank
> you!

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703