Re: [teacherartexchange] setting up a new art room

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 12:09:50 PDT

Oh...this reminded me that I too have a fairly great homemade drying
rack in my classroom...small but it works in my room....I have a big
rack also. It is made with window screens (or frames with screening)
that side into a tall wooden box exactly....onto runners. A 6 foot
high box...holds about 40 screens this way. Not enough for huge
volumes but it doesn't take much floor space either. lia