Re: [teacherartexchange] The List

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 10:12:08 PDT

Stacie,
        Your message came through but without the list.
If you made it an attachment, then that's way it didn't
make it. (A rule on the list: No Attachments)
Please send again as part of your message.
                                Woody
PS: You finally have gotten this list talking again.
Thank you for posting, the chatter is refreshing.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net