[teacherartexchange] Romare Bearden Interactive - From The Met

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 07:10:43 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" interactive from the Metropolitan Museuem of Art
for Romare Bearden:
http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/the_block/index_flash.html
Romare Bearden: Let's Walk The Block
See Harlem street life through the eyes and imagination of Romare
Bearden. This exploration of his famous collage, The Block, includes a
guided tour, music by the Branford Marsalis Quartet, and activities
designed for kids, parents, and teachers.

See what other artists are featured:
http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/artists.asp
Gilbert Stuart: Making Faces
Childe Hassam, American Impressionist