Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Romare Bearden Interactive - From The Met

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 07:10:43 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" interactive from the Metropolitan Museuem of Art
for Romare Bearden:
Romare Bearden: Let's Walk The Block
See Harlem street life through the eyes and imagination of Romare
Bearden. This exploration of his famous collage, The Block, includes a
guided tour, music by the Branford Marsalis Quartet, and activities
designed for kids, parents, and teachers.

See what other artists are featured:
Gilbert Stuart: Making Faces
Childe Hassam, American Impressionist
Artists View New York