RE: [teacherartexchange] Eeek...more questions

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 07:10:41 PDT

Hi Maggie,
Your advice to Stacie is, as always, so good.
I don't remember whther I answered your e-mail ages ago. I do remember you
telling me, at the convention, that you were leaving your teaching job. I
thought, at the time, what a loss to education!

I've been going through my own little mayhem. I retired a year ago thinking
I would get my own life in order and finally live a normally-paced life.
Didn't happen. Now I'm finally moving-packing up the condo has been two
weeks of non-stop, inbetween finishing two commission of books. You said
you liked my journals that I make and use; what colors do you like and send
me your snail mail address. I would consider it an honour if you used one of
my books.

Now, I guess I have to get back to packing up and cleaning the last room to
be painted before we can show the place to sell. I've taken a loft at the
Midway studios in Boston. Down near the harbor (though my view is the brick
building next door). I hope finally to be there,completely by December.
About half the artists have moved in already and some will help me with the
build outs of a lseeping loft and closets(maybe closets) and shelves and
storage for my studio supplies. The cat is busy having a nervous break down
over all this and I've bought her some Bach Flower remedies to help. She
slurps them up in her food and water. I'm thinking she may have liked just
the straight brandy; that would have been cheaper! to get to work. Last
night I got a full 8 hours. It's been two weeks of 1 or two hours sleep. But
now I have a full day.
Keep in touch; good luck in your new life.

Les

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS
Fountain Street Studios