Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here! - Print/Poster Rack

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 20:58:51 PDT

Boy, I don't remember where I ordered it; probably Sax, could've been
Dick Blick. The last one I ordered, for the MS, was all metal, on
wheels; quite handy. The first one I ordered years ago at the HS was
wooden, no wheels, but not a problem there and then. The sides on both
were at an angle so you could flip through easily. I put a large piece
of cardboard behind all the posters so they wouldn't get scrunched.

Maggie