Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 11:42:24 PDT

Stacie, this makes me giggle, because, I'm thinking- maybe they'll give you a LOT of start up money- then get a box for each student - do I dare say- go for your dream room/lessons, and then, if they say..ahem.., croak.. this needs to be cut back,, you can go to the 'share' mode. My kids share-2 kids to a box, My oil pastels I keep in a film tin, and add (try too ) them each year. I have to really watch supplies- I don't get very much money, and things like oil pastels are a luxury item for my students. Sad, but true
Betsy