Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 07:35:05 PDT

Stacie, No on knows until they have done it awhile and worked out the kinks. Don't feel like you are suppose to know all this stuff. Try something then make adjustments where needed. This is all very exciting for you enjoy it! blessings carol

staciemich@aol.com wrote:Thanks. I'm not sure how many students I will have in total. I don't think they even know since it's a brandnew school. The only thing I was told is that I will have no more than 25 students to a class. I was looking at a lot of classpacks for paints, pencils, crayons, etc...but maybe I don't need that much? See, this is why I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know how the tables will be set up to know how many students per table.