RE: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 07:30:55 PDT

This is something that is really great to do. It really helps build
your classroom supplies, especially with the high consumables. As you
have heard before, tho, mention specific brands "only"! That way you
don't get stuck with tons of Rose Art and no brand name supplies.

Jan

. For future reference, you can add things to the school supply list
that will help tremendously. I have 3rd graders each bring a box of
markers, 4th grade brings a box of watercolor, etc. These are brought to
the art room and become community property. This helps my budget, and
parents only have to add one thing to their list. I also ask each
student to bring 2 Sharpie markers for art.