Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 07:18:05 PDT

This would be determined by both your personal preferance as well as your budget. I like each student to have their own, but I know there are many who have their students share. For future reference, you can add things to the school supply list that will help tremendously. I have 3rd graders each bring a box of markers, 4th grade brings a box of watercolor, etc. These are brought to the art room and become community property. This helps my budget, and parents only have to add one thing to their list. I also ask each student to bring 2 Sharpie markers for art.

  Thank you so much! So for items like pastels and watercolors, do you buy a set for each table, or do you buy one set for each student?