[teacherartexchange] Call For Participation -Your Invited!

---------

From: Debra Anderson (debraa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 07:09:43 PDT

Hi again! Thanks to all the arts educators who responded so quickly to our
National Lesson Plan Exchange Project! We now have the momentum, but still
need 39 more educators representing the remaining states to participate! Are
You 'One of 50'?

WHAT IS THE PROJECT:
National Craft Lesson Plan Exchange Project on Crafting an AmericanStyle, a
60-minute PBS documentary on the history of the American Arts and Crafts
Movement. We give you a free copy of the video in exchange for an
age-appropriate lesson plan based on the documentary, which we then post on
our web site, http://www.CraftinganAmericanStyle.com to share with other
arts educators.

WHAT IS OUR GOAL:
50 videos. 50 arts educators. 50 lesson plans. Bring craft into the
classroom across the country through Crafting an AmericanStyle.
Currently, art educators in the following states have participated: AZ, GA,
IL, IN, VA, NY, NJ, MA, KS, WA, DE . If you are interested in participating
and are from a state NOT listed above (39 states left), simply download the
registration form (PDF), complete in full, and fax back to me. Only ONE
educator from each state be able to participate. So, first come, first
serve! To participate, click on the following link to download a
participation form
(http://www.americancraft.com/artist/Market_Insider/PDF/CAAS.pdf)
and return to me via FAX by June 15th. I will confirm your participation
via telephone and mail your free video out ASAP. Please print your contact
information clearly. Contact me at DebraA@rosengrp.com or 410.889.2933 ext.
222 for more info. Crafting an AmericanStyle is ideal for, but not
restricted to, middle school and high school levels. Elementary level lesson
plans submissions are welcome and encouraged. Sample lesson plans are
available for download at http://www.CraftinganAmericanStyle.com.

BRING Craft into Your Classroom.
BE RECOGNIZED as 'One of 50'.
SHARE Your Lesson Plan Online.