RE: [teacherartexchange] Scale Model of a Sculpture Park

---------

From: Jean King (jdking_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 22:55:48 PDT

Hi, Arlen,

You might contact The Orange Show here in Houston, Texas. It is a folk
art environment dedicated to, duh, oranges. You would probably enjoy
it.

I know that they have helped out a friend of mine. His grandfather had
a place called The Hyde Park Museum. They assisted him with the
inventory and storage of works when the building they had been housed in
was sold. They also take care of the Beer Can House. Their specialty
is folk art. They also sponsor our Art Car Parade.

They can probably hook you up with someone who can help you out. Who
knows, maybe they can do more!

You can find them on the web at http://www.orangeshow.org/

Good luck and I really enjoyed your website. Your grandfather was truly
extraordinary.

Jean King
Houston, TX