Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 18:01:11 PDT

Is there a way you can check the floor plans? Or is it pretty well set in stone? When they remodeled my art rooms I lost electrical outlets, got inadequate student storage space, and lost floor space due to poor planning. I was assured by our architect that I was getting all my wishes, which I did. However, I got them in ways that don't make any sense!

  Thanks a lot. They told me that the room is being built as a state of the art art room, so I'm hoping they have the sinks figured out! I need to pick out a good drying rack.