Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 15:16:30 PDT

Absolutely, Woody...excellent advice! I just finished cleaning out my
classrooms at school...and I was amazed at how much extra stuff I had
accumulated.

I always wrote grants each year to get extra supplies. I went from about
about a $2,500 budget for supplies when I first moved to this school...down
to $600/ year...but I was prepared....and I'm leaving the next teacher well
prepared.

But, hey...we don't have to tell the administrators about this! ...or
they'd cut us back more!

And, BTW...all of you have shared such GREAT ideas for this new teacher!
Carolyn Roberts