Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 07, 2005

---------

From: bill lewis (sillbill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 15:15:47 PDT

Hello Group,
I'm Bill in San Francisco. I'm a computer artist with 4 books in
print. I use PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Video Editing Programs and
more Geek stuff. About 600 schools have invited me in to present on how
I write and manipulate images and create animations. Now, for the year
2005 to 2006 I'm making presentations via web conferencing.

The presentations go very well, but many educators have never heard of
it, nor tried it. I'm wondering if anyone in the group that has
experianced web conferencing could help me in giving me an idea that
would help break this obsticle.

Any help would be good help.

Many Thanks,
Bill Dallas Lewis