Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:27:40 PDT

Stacie,
        If you have money (not PO's but cash) that you can spend, watch
Walmart near the start of the school year. They put crayola marker sets
on sale for like 98 cents (no limit). I used to buy 48 each fall.
Also, sale or not, never buy Rose Art anything (quality sucks).
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net