Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

staciemich_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:01:47 PDT

Thanks. I'm not sure how many students I will have in total. I don't think they even know since it's a brandnew school. The only thing I was told is that I will have no more than 25 students to a class. I was looking at a lot of classpacks for paints, pencils, crayons, etc...but maybe I don't need that much? See, this is why I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know how the tables will be set up to know how many students per table.