Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Modules and Visual/Media Literacy

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:03:04 PDT

I think "adbusters.org" is a great site to check out
if you're covering media literacy. There may be some
other links that you find useful at my art-teacher
blog (listed below).

Good luck! That sounds fun.

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne