Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 13:37:12 PDT

Congratulations on your new job, Stacie! How many students will you have- that will help to figure out how much you'll need of supplies. I get things like two watercolor pans per table, and then a couple of boxes of refill strips, for example. Also, 4 qts of each color I need of tempera, but more of white is usually what I'll go through in a year. I have about 500 students and a pitiful budget. If I get low on supplies, I turn to the donated supplies, or those supplied by the school to help me get through.
Whoever mentioned a rack- that's a critical item. I use two small ones, to fi the 12x18 paper.
Feel free to email me off list
Betsy