RE: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 12:28:09 PDT

State of the art or not, be sure to check the "inside" dimensions for your
storage drawers for posters and large paper. Years ago when I was getting a
new room I was actually asked about colors (I asked for neutral, off white
or gray) - I got avocado and orange; and size for drawers (I got my
requested size, but not inside the drawer, OUTSIDE). Never assume that the
builders know more about your needs than you do. Enjoy your career. Linda