Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 11:35:11 PDT

Hi Stacie, I am a K-8 art teacher at a small catholic school...i've never used easels, but one of the first things i got was a drying rack and use it all the time still...it's 18 years old! make sure you get sinks the more the better, if they are still building. A parent donated a six foot long kitchen island with cabinets under i love it. a great working height with storage under neath. ask for the moon, good luck and we are glad your here! carol

staciemich@aol.com wrote:What about easels, things like that? Any particular kind you like to use?