Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Teresa Sheffey (TSHEFFEY_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 11:09:01 PDT

Stacy,
I would be careful about what I included on the "wish list". Sometimes they think these things aren't really necessary. I would ask for all the equipment I thought I needed on one list. Then I would put together another for consumables that amounted to two to three thousand dollars. Give it to them and see what they say. They can always tell you later to cut back. I know they have what they call start up budgets that sometimes are pretty good. Good luck with the new position.
Teresa in El Paso, TX