Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 10:19:52 PDT

Thank you so much. I'm going to need all of the help I can get. The school is completely new, the art room isn't even built yet! So they asked me to come up with a list of things I want for my room. This includes art materials and storage and well, everything I suppose. It's very challenging, especially because they haven't given me an actual budget. Right now I'm just going through the Sax catalog, listing things I might need for the first few weeks of school, then things I know I'll want later in the year and then finally a wish list. I haven't finished my list yet, but I could email it when I get it done. In the meantime, and advice would be super!