RE:[teacherartexchange] New teacher here!

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 09:31:48 PDT

Stacie,
Congrats on your new job! I am a teacher at a K-8 charter school and am more
than willing to share supply ideas with you. Have they given you a budget to
work with? This will be the biggest factor in determining how you stock up
for the year. Feel free to email me off of the list and i can give you some
tips on dealing with the K-8 charter world. :)

Darla in Michigan