[teacherartexchange] Building Visual Resource Collection

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 07:03:16 PDT

For the new teacher who is building a visual resource collection...don't
forget calendars. In Jan. when they are on sale is when I get them. One
year I asked at the little kiosk that they sell them in the mall and the
guy told me what day he was packing up and I came by and he GAVE me all
any ones I wanted. I just needed to rip the covers off and bring him a
letterhead from my school. Also, I have found lots of prints at yard
sales. I just bought two huge Monets prints on heavy cardboard this
weekend for 50 cents each.
     Jeryl in SC