[teacherartexchange] OT - Rx

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 05:06:07 PDT

This is off-topic...so please send any replies directly to me at
croberts18@cox.net

My husband is no longer on my teacher's medical insurance plan and we now
have to pay the full amount for his medical prescriptions and the cost is
"eating us alive".

Does anyone order prescriptions online from any of the Canadian companies?
I'm looking for a reliable source that someone can recommend...

Thanks...
Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net