Re: [teacherartexchange] supply qs

---------

From: Peggy (prichart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 11:29:43 PDT

I buy ink on ebay for an Epson printer. Just make sure the
description says Epson "Branded" ink- otherwise it might be
"compatable" ink. Sometimes I have gotten it for less than half
(including shipping!)of what I would have paid at Office Max, etc. I
also ask the seller what the expiration dates are on the boxes.
Peggy