Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] supply qs

From: Peggy (prichart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 11:29:43 PDT

I buy ink on ebay for an Epson printer. Just make sure the
description says Epson "Branded" ink- otherwise it might be
"compatable" ink. Sometimes I have gotten it for less than half
(including shipping!)of what I would have paid at Office Max, etc. I
also ask the seller what the expiration dates are on the boxes.

On 6/4/05, <> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a trustworthy, economical source to order printer ink
> for Dell computers? Other than Dell, of course.
> Thank you!
> Beth
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to